Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So, I finally got my black dog...

No, only joking, that would be insane!
My friend Alex brought her shepherd/husky mix puppy, Saoirse, over for a playdate this weekend, and all the dogs got along swimmingly. Izzy and Saoirse especially loved one another and continued playing long after Dude and Mabey passed out. They had a blast!


Getting acquaitned in the back garden.









"Treats lady! We ain't sittin' pretty for nothin'."
I love the smiles on Izzy and Saoirse in this picture. Saoirse has one blue eye and one brown eye!


4 comments:

MamaSquirt said...

I can't believe you got them all in one picture! You're talented lady : )

Amy said...

I was thinking...oh gosh, we are gonna have to get another to keep up!
That's a great group picture, those must have been really tasty treats!

Unknown said...

Yea! I love updates! That group picture is great...I think the husky's laughing at you though. They're all too cute and I want to meet Midley!

Lex said...

Isn't my baby girl gorgeous! She loved playing with Midley! I want a copy of that picture!